Monday, June 05, 2006

Gotta Move

I guess I said make a mess.

I have literally two minutes to update: so, quick runthrough of what's going on.

I was bored in Vadodara. I decided to do something new. I found a program teaching English and computer literacy to underprivileged children in Rajasthan.

I ran away. (Well I told everyone.) My cell phone doesn't work here. I have like fifty dollars. No credit card. I'm in orientation for the program currently. My bus ride was 17 hours long. Are you kidding? I could fly to India from America in that much time.

Ok, so I'm here for six weeks. I'll try to figure out my phone situation soon. And I'll try to post more soon!

But, I have to say I'm really excited. And, the realization that you can still have an adventure: even in today's techologized world is an AMAZING one to have.

Ok bye.

1 Comments:

Blogger EdRowe said...

I miss Niral, but I'm glad he's having fun adventures. Teaching in a far-away Indian village? How exciting!

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home